Have you heard of Amazon Sample Boxes? If not, have we got a treat for you! Learn how to score hundreds of dollars in free travel-sized goodies after Amazon credit with this, the latest (and one of the coolest) travel hacks from our Travel Hack SheBuysTravel.
Amazon Travel Hack: Free Travel Size Products
My 11-year-old daughter has become a shampoo snob. She recently informed me that hotel shampoos just weren’t going to cut it and that we needed to pack better quality hair care. I can’t say that I blame her. Most hotel toiletries are a bit industrial for my taste. And let’s not get started about how hard it is to find travel-size sun protection. Who wants to haul a huge bottle of Coppertone on vacation?
Fortunately, I’ve found a simple solution. And best of all, it’s free after credit! Amazon has introduced sample boxes chock full of travel size products. There actually are more than 20 boxes with products ranging from dog food to laundry detergent. The beauty and skin care boxes are perfect for travel.
Best of all, the each Amazon Sample Box come with a credit towards future product that equals the value of the box, making the box free! I also find getting fun goodies in the mail makes a dreary winter day just a bit brighter.
Here’s what you need to know to get in on the deals.
Amazon Sample Boxes: The Fine Print
- The credits are limited to the category of the box you buy. For example, the beauty credit is good on only on another beauty purchase. However, the credit does NOT have to be used on the specific items you get in the box. For instance, the household box credit can be used on a list of 983 items. To see what you can buy, click on the link under the box that says “learn more.” You’ll then be directed to a list of the items you can use the credit on. The number of items varies from 32 (men’s grooming) to 66,850 (sports nutrition).
- The credits come into your account in a day or so and show up when they are available on the sample boxes page.
- You also need to remember to use the credits in 3 months or they will expire. Here’s a post showing how to spend the credits.
- Don’t want to commit to an entire box? Check out the individual free after credit samples here.
- You have to be an Amazon Prime member to get in on the deals. Here’s an Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Are you a fan of the sample boxes? Which is your favorite? Please share your thoughts in the comments.