You have an adventurous spirit and a knack for storytelling. Maybe you traveled solo to Bhutan at 23, sailed away on your first cruise at 50, hiked part of the Appalachian Trail with your friends, or dared to fly cross-country to Disney as a single parent of two under-5 spitfires.
What’s your story?
If you’ve had a travel experience that women need to know about; if you have tips, tricks and hard-earned insights that can help women pull off their own ideal adventure; if you are a natural-born wordsmith and meticulous researcher; then let’s talk.
SheBuysTravel works with select travel writers with experience and a passion for researching not-to-be-missed spots, must-try restaurants, exciting activities and game-changing gear. We are always interested in women with a story to tell, travel experiences to share and the writing chops to keep people reading.
We pay competitive rates and offer other benefits to our writers as well.
Apply to write for us or send your story pitch to email@example.com.
Examples of posts our readers have loved:
- What to do when your expedited passport doesn’t arrive in time.
- Best countries to visit with kids
- Wondering What to Bring on a Cruise? Here’s What You Need (and What You Don’t!)
- How to Fly Standby on a Buddy Pass
- Where to find snow in the south
- Las Vegas Packing List
- Comfortable (But Still Cute) Airport Travel Outfit Ideas