Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resort in Antigua
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resort in Costa Rica
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Dominican Republic
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resort in Greece
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Jamaica
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resort in the Maldives
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Mexico
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in St. Lucia
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Bhutan
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in the United States
When it comes to finding adults-only all-inclusive resorts for that well-deserved grown-ups-only vacation, there’s certainly no shortage of places that will completely take your breath away. Whether you’re looking for a romantic couples-only retreat, fun in the sun with friends or just a relaxing place to rejuvenate and focus on your health and wellbeing, there are plenty of top-notch resorts that will fit the bill.
But with so many inclusive adults-only resorts to choose from, it can be overwhelming to decide which is best for your upcoming trip. That’s why we’ve rounded up some of the best across the United States and the Caribbean all the way to the Greek islands. The best part? Everything is included, so you can truly sit back and relax without ever having to say, “Where’s my wallet?”
So get ready to take notes and pack your bags: Here are 20 incredible adults-only all-inclusive resorts where grown-ups can play all day
Interested in vacationing in the Caribbean only? Check out our list of adults only all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean.
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resort in Antigua
Five Islands Village
St Johns, Antigua & Barbuda
Surrounded by lush, tropical greenery, Galley Bay Resort & Spa is a beautiful, beachfront adults-only all-inclusive resort that will leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed. Located on one of the best beaches on the island, this Tahitian-style, award-winning resort is ideal for an unforgettable romantic getaway.
As a guest, you’ll have access to amenities such as a fitness center, luxury spa, swimming pool and fitness center. To keep you busy there are plenty of water sport options, from snorkeling to stand-up paddleboarding to Hobie Cat sailing. If you prefer to stay out of the water, tennis, croquet and cycling can keep you busy.
Dining options include three open air restaurants and a beachfront grill. There’s also a coffee shop for your morning cup of Joe and four open-air bars to enjoy a cocktail or beverage as you feel the warm Caribbean breeze against your skin.
Why Galley Bay Resort & Spa is a great choice
- Complimentary bike rentals available to explore the grounds
- Deluxe beachfront rooms and suites with private balconies and patios, some with their own plunge pools
- Nightly island-inspired live entertainment and events
- Convenient to off-resort attractions such as the Cedar Valley Golf Club and the Museum of Antigua and Barbuda
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resort in Costa Rica
Proyecto Americano Las Huacas, Lote EE90 Provincia de Guanacaste
Nosara, Nicoya, 50206, Costa Rica
If physical wellness and connecting with nature in a relaxed, intimate environment is your idea of the perfect getaway, the Tierra Magnifica Boutique Hotel Costa Rica is for you. Located in the surf town of Nosara, this beautiful boutique hotel and its spacious homey rooms have stunning hilltop views of the beach, mountains and valleys.
As soon as you arrive, you’ll feel right at home with a welcome fruit drink. During your stay you can enjoy amenities such as a spa, outdoor pool, open-air ocean-view yoga pavilion with daily classes, a waterfall nature trail and a new beach club. There are numerous activities to choose from such as mountain biking, horseback riding, surfing, tennis, stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, fishing, ziplining, hiking and scuba diving. There are also numerous tours and lessons to keep you on your toes and busy throughout the day while enjoying the sights and sounds of the beautiful Costa Rican jungle.
Dining is one of the highlights of Tierra Magnifica. Every meal at its on-site restaurant is locally-sourced, organized, and customized to fit your dietary needs and preferences. The custom cocktails from its open-air bar are just as delicious, made with love by a skilled mixologist!
Why Tierra Magnifica is a great choice
- Located in a Blue Zone, a region of the world where people live longer than average
- Numerous amenities, activities and tours to choose from
- Locally-sourced, organic, and grass-fed meals
- Special dietary considerations-– just send an email to the chef and he’ll prepare something just for you!
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Dominican Republic
Playas Uvero Alto – Punta Cana
Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Located on a beautiful tree-lined golden-sand beach is Excellence Punta Cana, one of the best adults-only all-inclusive resorts in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. With luxurious amenities and tropical, natural surroundings, this Atlantic coast resort is ideal for a relaxing girlfriends trip or romantic couples getaway.
Perks of being a guest at Excellence Punta Cana include access to amenities such as four outdoor lagoon-style pools, four jacuzzis, a fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and fitness classes, tennis courts, basketball courts, billiards table, mini-golf and a jogging trail.
There are also numerous land and water sports activities to keep you busy such as beach volleyball, beach soccer, snorkeling, darts and board games, deep sea fishing, archery, water aerobics and bocce. Want to learn something new while on vacation? Try one of the classes for yoga, dance, scuba diving or sign up for Spanish lessons!
After working up an appetite from all of the resort activities and entertainment, refuel at one of the 10 restaurants or bars. Or, if you’d rather head back to your room, opt for the 24/7 room service while you enjoy the free wifi, veranda and minibar.
Why Excellence Punta Cana is a great choice
- Spacious suites with verandas and whirlpool tubs, some with private plunge pools, rooftop terraces and butler service
- A variety of daytime activities and amenities to please all kinds of travelers
- Nightly evening entertainment including theme dinners, shows, fireworks and dance parties
Playa Juanillo, Blvd. Zona Hotelera
Punta Cana 23302, Dominican Republic
Set along the shores of the popular Dominican beach, Juanillo Beach, Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana is a luxurious, adults-only all-inclusive resort with incredible views and top-notch amenities. It is also convenient to a number of other local attractions, making for a well-rounded vacation whether on or off-resort.
Some of the numerous amenities at the Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana include sparkling infinity pools with swim-up bars, a water park with a lazy river and water slides, a 14,000-square foot fitness center with fitness classes, spa and ballroom. Activities include nightly live entertainment, water sports, rum tastings, cooking classes, yoga, pool volleyball and dance classes. Enjoy all-inclusive dining and drinks from one of its six restaurants or five bars and lounges, or enjoy your meal in your room with 24-hour room service.
Your cozy room will come with complimentary wifi, a furnished balcony, stocked minibar and a bathrobe and slippers. Some rooms and suites feature private terraces and offer direct pool access.
Why Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana is the best choice:
- One of the newest adults-only all-inclusive luxury resorts in Cap Cana
- Just 15 minutes away from the Punta Cana airport
- Convenient to other attractions such as championship golf courses, eco-parks, a state-of-the-art marina, tours and excursions
- Located inside of an exclusive, gated community
Boulevard Zona Hotelera
Punta Cana 23302, Dominican Republic
Located right on the beautiful white sands and turquoise waters of Punta Cana, Sanctuary Cap Cana is an Caribbean adults-only all-inclusive resort with airy suites and villas and plenty of amenities and activities to make sure you have an unforgettable getaway.
Perks of being a guest at Sanctuary Cap Cana include access to a world-class spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, six swimming pools, a private beach, water sports, daily activities and nightly entertainment. The Punta Espada Golf Club, one of the best golf courses in the Caribbean, is just minutes away. When you’re ready to eat or grab a cool beverage, there are five restaurants and seven bars and lounges to choose from with unlimited food and drinks.
Its luxurious guest rooms and suites offer free wifi, 24-hour room service, a furnished balcony or terrace, stocked minibar and espresso machine. You’ll find bathrobes and slippers waiting to make you feel cozy and right at home. Some rooms will even have you feeling like a celebrity with VIP butler service, shoe shining, luggage packing and unpacking and a bottle of bubbly!
Why Sanctuary Cap Cana is a great choice
- Short 15-minute drive from the airport with a welcome drink as soon as you walk into the lobby
- Access to 30,000 acres of beautiful beaches and multiple swimming pools
- Multiple restaurants including a buffet, steakhouse, seafood, Italianand Japanese restaurants
- Located inside of an exclusive, gated community
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resort in Greece
Κιοτάρι 851 09, Greece
+30 2244 440100
For an adults-only all-inclusive resort experience in the Greek Islands, the Mayia Exclusive Resort & Spa should sit at the top of your list of places to consider. Located along the Mediterranean Sea in Kiotari, this chic, luxury resort offers a premium all-inclusive package that doesn’t disappoint!
High-end amenities include a private beach, two swimming pools, sauna, sun terrace with sun loungers, luxurious full-service spa and 24-hour front desk. There’s also plenty of activities such as tennis, darts, aerobics, water sports, cooking classes and themed dinners, as well as live entertainment and a nightclub.
You won’t go hungry or thirsty with seven all-inclusive restaurants and four bars to choose from, as well as an in-room minibar. And back in your airy and soundproof room, you’ll be greeted with striking sea views, some with sharing pools that can be accessed right from your room!
Why Mayia Exclusive Resort & Spa is a great choice
- Suites with private pools
- Numerous diverse dining options including Greek, Italian and Asian cuisine
- Health and wellness facilities with spa treatments, massages and fitness classes
- Convenient location near the Saint Paul’s Bay and the ruins of Lindos Acropolis
- Airport shuttle available
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Jamaica
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Located in Montego Bay, Jamaica, the Sandals Royal Caribbean is a beachfront all-inclusive resort that combines British heritage with a Georgian-style Great House, making for a truly majestic experience. It’s also one of the best honeymoon destinations in the Caribbean.
Perks of being a guest include complimentary meals and drinks at eight restaurants and five bars. You’ll have access to amenities such as Balinese outdoor swimming pools, fitness center with fitness classes, and a spa with a salon, steam room and treatment rooms.
There’s no shortage of both land or water activities to keep you busy during the day. There are non-motorized water sports such as kayaking, paddleboarding, sailing and snorkeling. Outside of the water there’s activities such as tennis, basketball, beach volleyball or board games.
Just a five-minute ferry away is a private island with even more amenities such as a private beach, pool, Jacuzzi, two restaurants and live entertainment. When you’re ready to sit back and relax, you can enjoy afternoon tea in the garden, or a cool beverage at an authentic British pub.
Why Sandals Royal Caribbean is a great choice
- Swim-up rooms and over-water villas with infinity pools and overwater hammocks available
- Access to private offshore island with a Balinese-style pool and Bali-inspired beach cabanas
- Convenient location near the Doctor’s Cave Bathing Club and tours of the Georgian Rose Hall
- Plenty of water sports, land sports and live entertainment to keep you busy
Oyster Bay Peninsula Coopers Pen
Located on its own private peninsula in the Caribbean Sea, Excellence Oyster Bay is an adults-only all-inclusive resort where you won’t have to worry about a single thing. With endless amenities and activities at your fingertips, there’s a good reason why it’s called the “ultimate adult playground.”
As a guest you’ll have access to five swimming pools including two beachfront pools and a rooftop pool. In addition, there are four jacuzzis, a wellness spa, world-class fitness center, fat bikes and board games. You’ll also have your choice of activities such as fitness classes, cooking classes, numerous water sports and land sports such as beach volleyball, billiards, air rifle shooting, archery and darts.
Have your pick of diverse cuisine including Italian, Asian and seafood. Or, order room service 24/7 from the comfort of your suite, which offers free wifi, balconies with hot tubs, and minibars. Some suites offer a private pool, roof terrace and/or picture-perfect sea views!
Why Excellence Oyster Bay is a great choice
- Located just a half hour away from the Montego Bay airport and luxury Half Moon Golf Course
- Suites with private pools and villas with private beach areas
- Numerous amenities, activities and excursions that fit all speeds and interest levels
Lighthouse Road, West End
If you’re looking for a laid-back Jamaican resort where you can enjoy unique experiences such as dining inside of a cave, the Caves resort needs to be at the top of your list! Located on the Caribbean island of Jamaica, The Caves is a luxury adults-only all-inclusive resort with unique rooms and jaw-dropping coastal views.
Accommodation choices at The Caves resort include colorful one-, two- and three-bedroom cottages with free wifi and outdoor showers. Multi-bedroom suites include a kitchenette or full-kitchen. Some suites even have a washer/dryer, private pool, hot tub and sauna, the perfect touch to a long, relaxing getaway. Guests also have perks such as complimentary breakfast and parking, an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace with breathtaking views, gift shop and a top-ranked spa.
When you want to get out and enjoy the sparkling Caribbean waters, there are water activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, fishing and swimming. And once you’ve worked up an appetite, you can grab a bite to eat and drink at the on-site cave restaurant and bar, or dine at the beachfront restaurant overlooking the sea.
Why The Caves is a great choice
- Located on top of some of the most spectacular sea caves in the world
- Authentic home cooked cuisine made from fresh local produce
- Romantic candle lit cave dinners available for special occasions
- Convenient location near popular attractions such as the Negril Lighthouse and Xtabi caves
- Live entertainment and nightlife just about every night of the week
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resort in the Maldives
North Ari Atoll, Maldives
Home to one of the most colorful reefs in the Maldives, the Kandolhu Maldives is a beautiful, upscale resort located on a remote island. With white sandy beaches surrounding the emerald green, this is one adults-only all-inclusive resort that will feel like a dream come true.
The adventure starts as soon as you leave the airport with a combined seaplane and boat ride to the resort. Once you arrive, you’ll be given access to amenities such as a fitness center, spa, dive center, a boutique for shopping and a 24-hour front desk with a small library. There’s also complimentary wifi, breakfast and loaner snorkeling gear for exploring the nearby reef. Dining options include five a la carte restaurants and a bar with terrace and ocean views.
Its spacious and airy villas come in five unique styles and include a minibar, loaner iPad and complimentary wifi, sundecks with sun loungers and umbrella, and a bathrobe and slippers.
Some rooms offer direct beach access, and the overwater villas offer their own private plunge pool.
Why Kandolhu Maldives is a great choice
- Remote location with only 30 villas, including overwater bungalows with whirlpool tubs
- Choice of three inclusive plans that include complimentary meals and water sports with loaner snorkeling gear
- Twice daily housekeeping and laundry service available
- Airport hosts to escort you to your scenic seaplane flight to the resort
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Mexico
Carretera Federal 307 Cancun-Playa del Carmen Km 332,15, MZ 03, 31
77500 Cancún, Q.R.
(998) 283 3900
Part of the Royalton Riviera Cancun, the Hideaway at Royalton Riviera knows what it takes to make the ultimate adults-only vacation. With an oceanfront location on the white sands and sparkling waters of Cancun, this adults-only all-inclusive resort is packed with perks that will have you feeling like royalty.
As a guest you’ll have access to numerous luxurious amenities and activities at both the Hideaway at Royalton Riviera and the Royalton Riviera Cancun. There’s free high-speed wifi, an adults-only beach, outdoor infinity pool, jacuzzi, casino, spa and fitness center. You’ll also have reservation-free access to 11 restaurants and 16 bars.
Back in your comfy suite, sit back and relax with free wifi, a minibar, a whirlpool tub and 24-hour room service. Some rooms even offer swim-up patios, jacuzzi soaker tub and sea views. Upgrade to a club-level suite for butler service and access to a private lounge with even more complimentary snacks!
Why the Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun is a great choice
- Excellent location, 15 minutes from the Cancun airport and near plenty of shopping, attractions and activities
- Access to amenities and dining at neighboring resort, Royalton Riviera Cancun
- Access to exclusive adults-only beach, pool, and bar
- Convenient location, just 15 minutes from the Cancun airport
Carretera Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Km. 306.5 Km. 306.5
77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R.
984 877 3641
If it’s a romantic, luxury adults-only all-inclusive resort that you seek, the Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun is the answer. Located on a pure white sand beach with crystal clear water and breathtaking views, this award-winning all-suite resort in the Riviera Maya will have you talking about it long after your vacation ends.
Guest perks include access to two outdoor pools with wait service, a hot tub, fitness center and world class spa. Have some fun during the day with activities such as mini golf, tennis, archery, yoga and water sports. Want to get off the resort for a little adventure? The Dolphin Discovery Playa del Carmen Maroma is just minutes away. At night there’s plenty of live entertainment to enjoy.
Dining options include multiple restaurants, bars and a cafe, all unlimited with no reservations required. Luxury guest rooms include free wifi, minibars that are restocked daily, whirlpool tubs, balcony or terrace and available room service. Some rooms even offer direct pool access!
Why Secrets Maroma Beach is a great choice
- Award-winning, AAA Five Diamond all-suite resort
- Located on one of the most famous and pristine beaches in Mexico
- Absolutely everything is included from meals to luxury amenities and gourmet restaurants
C. Pelícanos 311, Marina Vallarta
48354 Puerto Vallarta, Jal.
322 226 8670
Located on the West Coast of Mexico off the Pacific Ocean sits Casa Velas, one of Puerto Vallarta’s top-rated adults-only all-inclusive resorts. Surrounded by lush, tropical scenery, this boutique hotel is the ideal place to unwind and enjoy a tranquil vacation without kids.
Guest perks include a private beach with cabanas, championship golf course, beach club, two outdoor pools and a hot tub, fitness center, two restaurants and two bars including a swim-up bar. Included activities range from tequila tastings and cooking classes to art workshops. The resort is also just a short drive away from downtown Puerto Vallarta and the popular Los Muertos Beach and pier for when you want to experience more of what the area has to offer.
Back in your spacious suite, enjoy a daily stocked minibar and free wifi. Some suites come with scenic balconies or terraces, whirlpool tubs and plunge pools. Don’t feel like leaving the room for your meal? Room service is available to bring it right to you!
Why Casa Velas is a great choice
- A short distance from downtown Puerto Vallarta as well as the popular Los Muertos Beach and iconic pier
- Home to an award-winning restaurant with beautiful sunset views
- Access to Tau Beach Club with Bali beds and sun loungers
- Complimentary parking and airport transfers
Previo, Paraíso Escondido s/n, Centro
23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S.
624 142 9696
Overlooking the Mexican Pacific Ocean, the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort is a luxury adults-only all-inclusive resort ideal for tranquil, romantic getaways. Located on a secluded beach in an exclusive residential development, you’ll feel a world away yet still in the center of the best Cabo San Lucas has to offer.
Guest perks include a private beach, exclusive golf club access, and amenities such as outdoor pools, swim-up bar and an award winning wellness inspired spa. Fun activities include cooking lessons with a master chef, mixology lessons, zipline tours, beach yoga and dance lessons. The all-inclusive dining plan includes world-class dining at five restaurants as well as in-room dining.
Its modern rooms and suites feature free wifi, flat-screen TVs, minibars, terraces and balconies. Some rooms offer ocean views and living rooms with pull-out sofas.
Why Pueblo Bonito Pacifica is a great choice
- Minutes from downtown and the famous Arch of Cabo San Lucas
- Home to an award-winning spa and one of the “Best Golf Courses of the Americas” as named by Golf Digest
- Plenty of fun activities to enjoy including cooking classes, fitness classes and adventure tours
Km 21.5, Carr. Transpeninsular Km 21.5, Fracc. Cabo Real
23400 San José del Cabo, B.C.S.
624 144 2000
The Marquis Los Cabos is an exclusive adults-only all-inclusive beachfront resort overlooking the Sea of Cortez. As a no-timeshare resort, you can truly relax and enjoy your vacation and not have to worry about getting trapped into a sales presentation!
In addition to having access to a beautiful white sand beach, the Marquis Los Cabos features amenities such as complimentary wifi, a 13,000-square-foot spa, fitness center, infinity pools, tennis court and five international restaurants with a la carte meals. Daily activities include archery lessons, tequila tastings and dance lessons. Nightly entertainment and theme nights keep things interesting. And the resort also sits just a short drive away from the Cabo Real Golf Club where you can work on your swing.
Every suite offers a balcony or terrace with sea views, a daily restocked minibar, luxury bathroom amenities and free wifi. Bathrobes and slippers are provided for your comfort. Some rooms feature private plunge pools.
Why Marquis Los Cabos is a great choice
- Numerous packages available to get the best bang for your buck while creating the ultimate vacation experience
- Concierge team to help plan and make the most out of your getaway
- A no-timeshare resort, so you don’t have to worry about sales people taking away from your relaxation
Prolongación Bonampak S/N Mz. 1 Lt.10 Sm. 3 Condominio Playa Mujeres Sm. 3 Condominio
Playa Mujeres, 77400 Q.R.
998 872 8600
Excellence Resorts are known to have an extensive number of all-inclusive amenities and activities and Excellence Playa Mujeres doesn’t disappoint. Located on one of Cancun’s most stunning beachfronts, Excellence Playa Mujeres is the ideal destination for an adults vacation in paradise.
As a guest you’ll have access to seven pools, five integrated whirlpools, four jacuzzis, a fitness center and refined spa. Fill your day with fun activities such as non-motorized water sports, yoga, guided excursions, beach volleyball and soccer, football, board games, billiards, archery and darts. There’s also plenty of live entertainment, fitness classes, Spanish classes and cooking lessons. Off-resort, you can explore the Mayan Ruins less than three miles away at the El Meco archaeological site.
Enjoy world-class dining and beverages at one of its 10 restaurants and 11 bars, or order from your room with 24-hour room service. Suites include whirlpool tubs, free wifi, and minibars. Some also include sea views and private outdoor pools.
Why Excellence Playa Mujeres is a great choice
- Endless amenities, daily activities, excursions and entertainment at your fingertips
- Just minutes away from Mayan ruins
- Large, spacious suites, some with sea views and private pools
- Choice of 10 diverse restaurants and 11 bars
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in St. Lucia
Eau Piquant, St. Lucia
The Serenity at Coconut Bay is one of those incredible adults-only all-inclusive resorts that feels like two luxury vacations in one. Not only will you enjoy St. Lucia’s newest resort, but you’ll also have full access to its award-winning sister property, Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa!
Guests at this upscale resort enjoy 24-hour room service, gourmet dining, an award-winning pool, oceanfront spa, in-suite spa treatments and watersports such as kayaking and paddleboarding. Just a five-minute walk away sits a beautiful Caribbean beach where you can spend the day with your toes in the sand. Its sister resort is also packed with amenities including five pools and St. Lucia’s largest waterpark, CocoLand.
You’ll feel like royalty in your spacious room with your own butler service, 24-hour room service, luxury bath amenities and private terrace with plunge pool. There’s also free wifi, a minibar, and private check-in.
Why Serenity at Coconut Bay is a great choice
- Minutes away from the airport with private transfers available
- Full access to award-winning Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa and all of its amenities and activities
- Suites with private check-in and private patio with plunge pool and waterfall
- Complimentary long-distance calling to the U.S., Canada and the U.K.
Mamin, St. Lucia
A high-end resort overlooking the Caribbean Sea, Jade Mountain Resort is one of the best adults-only all-inclusive resorts offering breathtaking vistas, relaxation and true exclusivity. It is the only resort on the island of St. Lucia with views of both the Piti and Gros Piton mountains.
Its luxurious guest rooms (also known as “sanctuaries”) have an absent fourth wall and private infinity pools that open up to sweeping, picturesque views. The rooms also include open-air bathrooms with whirlpool tubs, minifridges, wifi and room service. If you can bring yourself to leave your dreamy room, you’ll have access to amenities such as two beaches, a free resort shuttle, boutique spa, fitness studio, tennis court, water equipment rentals and a dive center. The St. Lucia Botanical Gardens is also just a short drive away.
You can find award-winning cuisine and live entertainment at Jade Mountain Club, the on-site open-air restaurant. Make dinner a special experience with private dining experiences including a six-course menu with wine pairing and private beach dinner. You can even arrange for a private cooking experience from the comfort of your own room!
Why Jade Mountain Resort is a great choice
- Unmatched scenery and breathtaking architecture throughout the resort
- Rooms with a open fourth wall and private infinity pools overlooking Pitons Bay
- Two soft sand beaches
- Access to sister resort, Anse Chastanet, and all of its amenities
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Bhutan
Neyphu Valley, Shaba Paro BT 12001, Bhutan
+975 8 272 224
A five-star wellness resort, Bhutan Spirit Sanctuary offers guests a home base for exploring the rich culture of Bhutan.
Two traditional Bhutanese doctors lead the wellness opportunities, designing a guest’s treatments based on detailed analysis of one’s pulse – many minutes’ worth! Sometimes a tongue assessment takes place, and always careful listening and conversation.
That’s how each day’s spa experience in ancient practices is shaped, individually, with specific meaning.
Views of a monastery, swims in the infinity pool, four-course lunches and six-course dinners, the organic garden and nearby farm plus an abundance of terraces, patios and lounge chairs provide ample reasons to access the mind/body/spirit essence of Bhutan Spirit Sanctuary.
Why Bhutan Spirit Sanctuary is a great choice
- The only 5-star traditional spa-inclusive in Bhutan
- Bhutan Spirit Sanctuary practices social responsibility, including a no-plastics policy for the guest rooms
- Sweeping mountain and valley views from the indoor heated pool
- Guests enjoy three daily meals of Bhutanese, Western and Indian dishes prepared as much as possible with site grown ingredients
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in the United States
452 Royalton Turnpike
Barnard, VT 05031
Located in the countryside of Vermont in a circa-1795 farmhouse, Twin Farms is relaxed, adults-only all-inclusive resort designed to make you feel right at home. With just 20 unique cottages and suites, you won’t feel the overwhelm of a big resort, but you’ll have just as much to look forward to.
Amenities include a fitness center with wellness classes, tennis court, spa with steam rooms, multiple event venues and an elegant dining room. There’s also no shortage of land and water activities to make your getaway eventful! Spend your day taking part in skiing or sledding on a private mountain, yoga, biking, hiking, swimming, paddleboarding, canoeing or fly fishing. Or, enjoy a bonfire or barbecue at the cabana.
Twin Farms also sits less than one-mile away from Silver Lake and eight miles from the Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park, giving you even more to do off-resort.
Farm-to-table meals include house-made breakfast, prepared-to-order lunches, gourmet box lunches and multi-course dinners. You can also have breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks served to you in your cottage or suite, if you choose!
Why Twin Farms is the best choice:
- Dog-friendly cabins available so you can bring your furry companion along with you
- Teenagers 14 and up are considered adults, so they can come along for a relaxation vacation
- Easy to get to from major cities: Just 90 minutes from Burlington, three hours from Boston and five hours from New York City
- Complimentary airport shuttle, parking and electric car charging stations
- No passports required (for U.S. citizens)
99010 Overseas Hwy
Key Largo, FL 33037
Located within a botanical garden in the Florida Keys, Bungalows Key Largo is one of the best adults-only all-inclusive resorts to consider for travelers looking for a romantic getaway. Serving adults aged 21 and up only, this upscale resort sets the bar when it comes to all-inclusive vacations.
Included amenities include an infinity pool with ocean views, jacuzzis, a wellness spa, steam room, fitness tiki hut and complimentary cruiser bikes to explore the resort grounds. Activities include yoga classes, non-motorized water sports, daily recreational activities and both daily and nightly entertainment. Pamper your appetite with unlimited dining at five restaurants including poolside and beachside dining. There’s also a tiki bar and a pool bar to enjoy your favorite premium cocktail or glass of wine.
Explore off-resort with complimentary transportation within five miles. The resort is also a short 15-minute walk from cruises on the African Queen and just three miles from swimming with dolphins at Dolphins Plus Bayside!
Why Bungalows Key Largo is a great choice
- Only couples and guests ages 21 and up allowed, for a truly adults-only experience
- Waterfront bungalows with private outdoor verandas and soaking tubs
- On-site concierge to help you with all of your needs
- In-town transportation provided within a five-mile radius
- No passports required (for U.S. citizens)
Kimberly Miles is a mother of one and an experienced solo and single mom traveler. So far, she has traveled to Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Dubai, Bahamas, Aruba, Mexico, and several places in the U.S. Kimberly was born and raised in Alexandria, Virginia, but in 2018 she took a leap of faith and made the beautiful beach town of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico her home with her young son.
In addition to writing for SheBuysTravel, Kimberly ghostwrites blogs on a variety of topics. She also provides marketing consulting services and business guidance to entrepreneurs, small businesses, and corporations via her independent business KNM Virtual Solutions.
When she’s not traveling or writing, you can find Kimberly working out, eating tacos, dancing the night away, or spending time at the beach with her son. You can read more of her work at Travel Unapologetically.