Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Aruba
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Antigua and Barbuda
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Bahamas
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Barbados
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Dominican Republic
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Grenada
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Jamaica
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Mexico
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in St. Lucia
- Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Turks & Caicos
Whether you’re in need of a little fun, relaxation, wellness or pampering, a tropical Caribbean getaway almost always fits the bill. And while sometimes taking a vacation with little ones is unavoidable, it doesn’t hurt to take an adults-only vacation from time to time.
The good news is, there are plenty of adults-only resorts in the Caribbean that cater just to the grown-ups. Even better news, there are plenty of that offer all-inclusive packages that pack unique experiences, world-class amenities and five-star restaurants. And you can enjoy it all without having to spend an extra dime!
So if you’re looking for an unforgettable tranquil and tropical getaway that you can enjoy without the sound of little feet pitter-pattering behind you, we’ve got you covered. Here’s our roundup of the best all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean for adults only:
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Aruba
Hotel Riu Palace Antillas
J.E. Irausquin Blvd 77
+297 526 4100
This sale is valid until 6/4/2023.
Located on the beautiful white sands and blue waters of Palm Beach, Hotel Riu Palace Antillas is a tranquil and relaxing all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean for adults only. As soon as you arrive, you’ll be welcomed with a glass of sparkling wine setting you up for a relaxing and romantic getaway.
Complimentary amenities include a fitness center, swimming pool, spa and beauty salon. There are plenty of water sports keep you cool, including diving, windsurfing, snorkeling and kayaking. There’s also plenty of entertainment such as live shows, a casino and nightclub. Bicycle rentals are located nearby for exploring the area, as well as a golf course and hiking routes.
When it comes to dining, you’ll have a choice between a Caribbean buffet restaurant or one of three themed restaurants serving up Italian, Aruban and Fusion cuisine.
Why Hotel Riu Palace Antillas is a great choice
- 24-hour all-inclusive resort for adults 18 and up only
- Concierge service and 24-hour room service
- Convenient to other attractions and beaches such as the National Archaeological Museum Aruba and Druif Beach
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Antigua and Barbuda
NA, Antigua & Barbuda
The Cocobay Resort is the way to go if you are looking for an adults-only all-inclusive Caribbean resort in paradise. Just a 30-minute drive from the airport, it won’t be long before you’re sitting on Antigua’s most romantic beachfront resort with your partner, enjoying the best the Caribbean has to offer.
At Cocobay Resort, wellness is a priority; it is clear in the resort’s many amenities and activities. As a guest, you’ll have access to a beachfront pool, wellness spa, fitness studio with nature walks and beach workouts, and complimentary water sports such as kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding and snorkeling.
When you want to get off the resort to explore, historic Fort James at St. John’s Harbour is less than 10 miles away. After a busy day, refuel at one of the resort’s several restaurants offering all-inclusive dining including luxury floating pool experiences and private fine dining for two.
Why Cocobay Resort is a great choice
- Guided Hobie Cat sailboat tour and Hobie Cat champagne cruises available
- No TVs to distract you from all of the beauty surrounding you at the resort
- Seafront cottages available, some with private plunge pools
- Complimentary water sports and regular live entertainment
COCOS Hotel Antigua
Valley Church Beach
St. Marys, Antigua
For a unique all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean for adults only, the COCOS Hotel should certainly be at the top of your list. What makes this resort the most unique of them all is that instead of rooms for accommodations, each guest gets their own private, stand-alone cottage constructed of wood and hand-crafted furniture, taking advantage of the natural beauty and lifestyle of the Caribbean island.
If wellness, relaxation is what you’re after, the COCOS Hotel has it. It considers itself to be “barefoot luxury,” offering simple yet enjoyable amenities such as colorful gardens, open-air lounges, decks with hammocks, rooms with private pools and incredible sea and sunset views. Instead of a traditional shower, you can shower outdoors amongst the lush greenery with a beautiful ocean view. Your room is also replenished with fresh floral arrangements each day!
There’s also plenty of activities to enjoy including snorkeling, kayaking, yoga and spa treatments, as well as steel pan classes, cooking glasses and board games. You can also arrange for offsite activities if you want to get off-resort for a bit. At meal time, you won’t have to worry about a buffet line. Instead, you’ll be served fresh, a la carte, organic cuisine made with natural ingredients, and the best of the best wines and liquors.
Why COCOS Hotel Antigua is a great choice
- Exclusively for couples; single travelers and family groups with children are not permitted
- Unconventional resort style with private wooden cottages, private pools and hammocks
- Low key and traditional entertainment– no nightclubs, parties, or large group events
- Fruits and vegetables straight from the garden and freshly caught fish from local fishermen
Pineapple Beach Club Antigua
Willikies, Antigua & Barbuda
Located on a sandy stretch of white sands and turquoise waters, the Pineapple Beach Club Antigua is a laid-back, adults-only all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean that also works for families. At the Pineapple Beach Club Antigua an adult is considered anyone over the age of 16, so if you have older teenagers you can bring them along for the fun!
Amenities include three sparkling outdoor pools, a fitness center and spa. Water sports such as kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding and Hobie Cat catamaran sailing are included. There’s also tennis courts and beach volleyball. For some extra adventure, you can learn to scuba dive and explore tropical sea life and shipwrecks at the nearby Mamora Bay Divers.
Fuel up at one of the six all-inclusive restaurants and bars. Then, head back to your cozy room and relax on your furnished balcony or patio with a bay view.
Why Pineapple Beach Club Antigua is a great choice
- A short distance from popular attractions such as the Devil’s Bridge and Indian Town Point rock formations
- Guests ages 16 and up are considered adults, so older teenagers can the vacation
- Most rooms have picturesque bay views
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Bahamas
Warwick Paradise Island
Located beachfront and overlooking Nassau Harbor, the Warwick Paradise Island resort is an award-winning all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean for adults only. It has been named the second best resort in The Bahamas by Conde Nast Traveler and was also voted the Best All-Inclusive Resort in the Caribbean Journal’s Bahamas Travel Awards.
Perks of being a guest at Warwick Paradise Island means access to a white, sandy beach, private harbor, five restaurants and two bars, including a lobby bar and swim-up bar. There’s also an outdoor swimming pool, spa and a fitness center and plenty of live entertainment. Warwick Paradise also considers any guest aged 16 and up to be an adult, so if you have older teens, you can bring them along for the fun!
When you want to get off the resort for a bit, you’re just a short six-minute walk away from the ferry terminal and a short distance away from the Prince George Wharf and National Art Gallery of the Bahamas.
Why Warwick Paradise Island is a great choice
- Award-winning resort, named among the best resorts in The Bahamas and in the Caribbean
- Waterfront resort overlooking the Nassau Harbour
- Convenient location near the Prince George Wharf and National Art Gallery of Bahamas
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Barbados
St. Lawrence, Barbados
Maxwell Beach, Christ Church, Barbados
Located on Dover Beach, Sandals Barbados offers breaktaking views of the turquoise blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. When it comes to the best all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean for adults only, Sandals Barbados doesn’t disappoint. It’s also one of the best Caribbean honeymoon destinations!
Amenities include three pools, a state-of-the-art fitness center, live entertainment, complimentary water sports and land activities such as tennis and bowling. You’ll never go hungry with 11 dining options (including unlimited fine dining) and eight bars and lounges to choose from.
Next door is the Sandals Royal Barbados, which you’ll have full access to as a guest of Sandals Barbados. With double the restaurants, bars, amenities and activities to enjoy, you’ll never want to leave!
Why Sandals Barbados is a great choice
- Five-star luxury resort with numerous amenities included
- Full access to Sandals Royal Barbados, for two vacations in one
- Roundtrip airport transfers
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Dominican Republic
Sanctuary Cap Cana, Punta Cana
Boulevard Zona Hotelera
Punta Cana 23302, Dominican Republic
Located inside an exclusive, gated community right on the Caribbean Sea, Sanctuary Cap Cana is one of those adults-only all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean that will be hard to leave. The resort features airy suites and villas as well as numerous amenities and activities, ensuring that adult travelers of all types have a vacation to look forward to.
As a guest, you’ll have access to amenities such as a world-class spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, six swimming pools, a private beach, water sports, daily activities and nightly entertainment. If golfing is a way you enjoy passing the time, you’ll be pleased to find the Punta Espada Golf Club (considered to be one of the best golf courses in the Caribbean) just minutes away. And when you’ve worked up an appetite or need a cool beverage to cool off, you have unlimited drinks and access to five restaurants and seven bars and lounges.
Luxurious rooms and suites offer free wifi, 24-hour room service, a furnished balcony or terrace, stocked minibar, espresso machine, and even bathrobes and slippers to make you feel right at home. Some rooms even come with VIP service that include butler service, shoe shining, luggage packing and unpacking, and even a bottle of bubbly to pop when you arrive.
Why Sanctuary Cap Cana is a great choice
- Short 15-minute drive from the airport with a welcome drink as soon as you walk into the lobby
- Access to 30,000 acres of beautiful beaches and multiple swimming pools
- Multiple restaurants with a variety of cuisine including a buffet, steakhouse, seafood, Italian restaurant and Japanese restaurant
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Grenada
Sandals Grenada Resort & Spa
Pink Gin Beach
St George’s, Grenada
Ranked as one of Grenada’s leading resorts, the Sandals Grenada Resort & Spa is also one of the best adults-only all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean. For an unforgettable luxury beachfront experience catered just to couples, you’ll want to make sure this resort is at the top of your list!
Guests of this beautiful Sandals resort can enjoy complimentary amenities such as five pools, two hot tubs and a state-of-the-art fitness center. There are also plenty of water sports to keep you busy such as snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking and Hobie Cat sailing. Prefer to stay dry? There are also land sports such as tennis and yoga. Other amenities and activities to keep you busy include live entertainment, ten restaurants and six bars.
Back in your cozy room you’ll find a fully-stocked minibar, free wifi, and balcony or patio with soaking tub. Upgrade to a suite for club access, butler service and an infinity pool.
Why Sandals Grenada Resort & Spa is a great choice
- Ranked as Grenada’s leading resort, the World’s leading all-inclusive resort, and one of the top resorts in the Caribbean
- All-inclusive resort catering to couples
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Butler service available in upgraded suites
- Convenient location just minutes from the airport, with free airport shuttle
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Jamaica
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Located on the white sand beaches of Montego Bay, Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall is yet another one of the incredible all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean for adults only.
In addition to having direct access to the beach, perks of being a Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall guest include unlimited food and drinks at nine restaurants, six bars and two cafes. You’ll have access to three outdoor pools and a hot tub, fitness center, and a spa. Keep busy with a variety of non-motorized water sports, water games, aerobics, daily activities and live entertainment. You also have full access to its sister resort, Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall resort for even more amenities and activities to choose from.
In your room, you’ll have free wifi, a stocked minibar, private balcony and 24-hour room service. Plus, you’ll be given bathrobes and slippers to make you feel cozy and at home.
Why Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall is a great choice
- Oceanfront with lagoon-style pools and infinity pool
- Rooms with private balconies and swim-up suites available
- Full access to Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall resort
- Airport shuttle available
- 24-hour in-suite dining available
Sandals Royal Caribbean
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Another among the list of Sandals resorts to consider is the beachfront adults-only all-inclusive Sandals Royal Caribbean. Located in Montego Bay, Jamaica, the Sandals Royal Caribbean combines British heritage with a Georgian-style Great House, making for a truly majestic experience.
Perks of being a guest include complimentary meals and drinks at eight restaurants and five bars. You’ll have access to amenities such as Balinese outdoor swimming pools, fitness center with fitness classes and a spa with a salon, steam room and treatment rooms. Enjoy afternoon tea in the garden, or a beverage at an authentic British pub. And just a five-minute ferry away is a private island with even more amenities such as a private beach, pool, Jacuzzi, two restaurants and live entertainment – it’s like having two vacations in one!
There’s also no shortage of both land and water activities. You can easily spend the day enjoying water sports such as kayaking, paddleboarding, sailing and snorkeling. Or, keep dry and play a game of tennis, basketball, beach volleyball or board games (and that’s just to name a few)!
Why Sandals Royal Caribbean is a great choice
- Swim-up rooms and over-water villas with infinity pools and overwater hammocks available
- Access to private offshore island with a Balinese-style pool and Bali-inspired beach cabanas
- Convenient location near the Doctor’s Cave Bathing Club and tours of the Georgian Rose Hall
- Plenty of water sports, land sports and live entertainment to keep you busy
Lighthouse Road, West End
Overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea, the Caves is a luxury adults-only all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean with unique rooms and jaw-dropping coastal views. If you’re looking for a relaxing, laid-back Jamaican resort that includes unique experiences such as dining inside of a cave, this is your place!
Rooms at The Caves resort include colorful, one-, two- and three-bedroom cottages with free wifi and outdoor showers. If you book a multi-bedroom suite, you’ll get a kitchenette or full-kitchen. Some even include a washer/dryer, private pool, hot tub and sauna. As a guest, you’ll have access to amenities such as complimentary breakfast and parking, an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace with breathtaking views, gift shop and a top-ranked spa. Water activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, fishing and swimming.
When you’ve worked up an appetite, you’ll have the opportunity to grab a bite to eat and drink at the on-site restaurant and bar set inside of a cave, or right on the beach overlooking the sea. For an even more intimate experience, you can book a private five-course candlelit cave dinner!
Why The Caves is a great choice
- Located on top of some of the most spectacular sea caves in the world
- Authentic home cooked cuisine made from fresh local produce
- Romantic candle lit cave dinners available for special occasions
- Convenient location near popular attractions such as the Negril Lighthouse and Xtabi caves
- Live entertainment and nightlife just about every night of the week
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Mexico
Excellence Playa Mujeres
Prolongación Bonampak S/N Mz. 1 Lt.10 Sm. 3
Condominio Playa Mujeres Sm. 3
Playa Mujeres, 77400 Q.R.
(998) 872 8600
If elegance and style are what you’re looking for in an adults-only all-inclusive resort, the Excellence Playa Mujeres has it. This beachfront hotel located in Cancun offers beautiful, natural surroundings with jaw-dropping Caribbean sea views as well as world-class dining and entertainment, resulting in an all-inclusive experience like no other.
Amenities include seven pools, four jacuzzis, five whirlpools, a refined spa and a fitness center. You’ll never go hungry or thirsty with your choice of 10 restaurants, 11 bars and 24-hour room service. There’s also plenty of entertainment and activities to keep you on your toes each day, such as fitness classes, cooking classes, water sports, land sports and games.
When it’s time to relax, head back to your suite complete with free wifi and whirlpool tub. If you’re lucky, you’ll snag a room with an ocean view or your own private outdoor pool.
Why Excellence Playa Mujeres is a great choice
- Rooms available with ocean views and private pools
- Numerous restaurants and bars as well as 24-hour room service
- Numerous daily activities, land sports and water sports, all included in the stay
- A short distance from the Mayan ruins at El Meco archaeological site
- Complimentary parking for guests
Hideway at Royalton Riviera Cancun
Carretera Federal 307 Cancun-Playa del Carmen Km 332,15, MZ 03, 31
77500 Cancún, Q.R.
(998) 283 3900
When it comes to a fully exclusive, luxurious grownup vacation, the Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun knows how to do it right. This all inclusive resort in the Caribbean is for adults only and offers experiences and amenities that will make you feel like royalty!
Part of the Royalton Riviera Cancun, the Hideaway at Royalton Riviera is located right on the beach and offers numerous luxurious amenities and activities between the two resorts. As a guest, you receive perks such as free high-speed wifi, an adults-only beach, outdoor infinity pool, jacuzzi, casino, spa, and fitness center. You’ll also have reservation-free access to 11 restaurants and 16 bars.
In your suite, you can sit back and relax with free wifi, a minibar, a whirlpool tub, balcony or patio and 24-hour room service. Some rooms even offer swim-up patios, jacuzzi soaker tub, and sea views. Upgrade to a club-level suite for butler service and access to a private lounge with even more complimentary snacks!
Why the Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun is a great choice
- Excellent location, 15 minutes from the Cancun airport and near plenty of shopping, attractions and activities
- Access to amenities and dining at neighboring resort, Royalton Riviera Cancun
- Access to exclusive adults-only beach, pool, and bar
- Convenient location, just 15 minutes from the Cancun airport
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in St. Lucia
Serenity at Coconut Bay
Eau Piquant, St. Lucia
For an adults-only all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean that feels like two luxury vacations in one, the Serenity at Coconut Bay makes the list. As St. Lucia’s newest resort, this upscale resort packs all the romantic luxury inclusions you need for an ultimate couples getaway.
Just minutes away from the airport, you won’t have to wait long to start enjoying your luxury vacation at Serenity at Coconut Bay. As a guest, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy 24-hour room service, gourmet dining, an award-winning pool, oceanfront spa, in-suite spa treatments and watersports such as kayaking and paddleboarding.
Need some sun and sand? You’re just a five-minute walk away from sticking your toes in the warm Caribbean water at the beach. And to top it all off, you’ll also get full access to its award-winning sister resort, Coconut Bay Resort and Spa and amenities including five pools (two of them for couples only) and St. Lucia’s largest waterpark, CocoLand.
In your spacious and airy room, you’ll feel like royalty with your own butler service, 24-hour room service, luxury bath amenities and private terrace with plunge pool. There’s also free wifi, a minibar, and private check-in.
Why Serenity at Coconut Bay is a great choice
- One of the newest, couples-only resorts in St. Lucia
- Minutes away from the airport with private transfers available
- Full access to award-winning Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa and all of its amenities and activities
- Suites with private check-in and private patio with plunge pool and waterfall
- Complimentary long-distance calling so you can stay in touch with your loved ones in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.
Adults-Only All-Inclusive Resorts in Turks & Caicos
Club Med Turkoise
Grace Bay Rd
Grace Bay TKCA 1ZZ, Turks & Caicos Islands
Located on the white sands of the award-winning Grace Bay Beach, Club Med Turkoise is a casual, adults-only all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean where you’ll have a blast whether you’re there for fun or romance. It was recently revamped and redesigned, giving the look and feel of a brand new resort.
Resort amenities include a new outdoor swimming pool, sundeck with loungers, two bars, fitness center and spa. You’ll have access to water sports such as scuba diving, kayaking and sailing, as well as land sports such as tennis, pickleball and horseback riding. If you want to try your luck at slots or table games, the Casablanca Casino is less than a 10-minute walk away. There’s also plenty of live music and entertainment, as well as a number of off-resort excursions to enjoy!
Why Club Med Turkoise is a great choice
- Numerous land/water activities and excursions included in the price
- Wine cellar with premium wine, champagne and spirits
- Less than 20 minutes from the airport
- Located on one of the best beaches in the Turks and Caicos
Leave a Reply